Hmm ... traffic in my G+ circles seems to have picked up in the past couple of days.

Comments

  1. probably just your ever-increasing popularity. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's entirely the latter, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear G+ is open to the public now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron Guerin Yep, though being a Google product, it'll likely still be in "beta" for the next several years ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. But will the masses follow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No idea. Luckily my masses are very small. Minitumors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here...tottering about, as are some GW members. I did play a couple games...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it'll take a while to build up a critical mass ... but I think this place is here to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Installed the Lion upgrade on my iMac this morning, though not without difficulty