So Charlie the Dog and I did a long hike on Tuesday.

So Charlie the Dog and I did a long hike on Tuesday. Charlie was in the lead as always, and at one point I saw him stopped on the trail, intently staring off to the left ... and then he skittered away nervously. Turns out he'd nearly walked into a couple of moose! They snorted at us a little bit, and one of them made a half-hearted move on the dog, but eventually they decided we weren't the trouble. Of course, Charlie felt like a Mighty Hunter afterwards.


Comments

  1. OMG that would have been like totally AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick Bell "Happy" was definitely not the word ... moose don't get happy.

    Felicia Friesema Yep, a mother and calf, I think ... which made me a little nervous, since moose are notoriously cranky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so thats where I get that look from

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think moose are pretty much always pissed ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog