Today, I got stared at by cattle. A lot.


Today, I got stared at by cattle.  A lot.

Comments

  1. BUT...VERY fetching cows, my friend!
    (Happy smile at the choice of bovine models!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit this, but ... I can't really tell a fetching cow from a non-fetching one.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing! 
    Indeed!
    NON-fetching cows are quite...BROAD and homely...ridiculously healthy midsections after child (calf) birth.  (Shall I send you an image of Miss Daisy and offspring? PERFECTLY maternal and disproportionately gorgeous...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Pluhar -- Maybe you'd better!  How sad is it for a Montanan not to be cow-educated??

    Dave Barker  -- Yeah, don't try it.  The neighbors will talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark Hufstetler
    You asked for it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIGHER edu-cow-tion!  And if you really excel, you can get your Master of Bovine-ity...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll just go to New Zealand instead and get a Baaachelor of Lambscape Architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a baaaaaaa-d idea...
    Come to Cow-hagen, MT for a REAL edu-cow-tion...
    :)
    (I know.  Groaners, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so bummed now that I totally missed the opportunity to bovify up my own home town—what could be more obvious than just continuing on to do an MA at the Moo-niversity of Cow-pen-hagen where I already am?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laughing!
    What a mooo-ving tribute, Janus...
    Udder shame that you didn't notice that sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geez ... I leave the Internet to its own devices for just a few hours, and the whole place turns into a cow-medy club.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm spending my days (and nights) writing about the development and disappearance of fossilised clitics in the Insular Celtic verbal complex—I'm more than excused for going off the deep end and moocking around on the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, what made you think I was complaining?  :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Installed the Lion upgrade on my iMac this morning, though not without difficulty