Vibram® Bikila trekking in the snow.


Vibram® Bikila trekking in the snow.

Comments

  1. My V5F's and I don't do snow. We rather hang out with a cup of hot chocolate and count the flakes. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the Evo WPs, and they're forcing me to head outside in blizzards.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Hufstetler  Instead of the devil, it's your VFFs that made you do it? Haha. I may have to take a trip to the Boston store and try them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy B To be honest, it's really my dog who makes me do it.  If he doesn't get a couple of miles in every day, he gets insufferable.  :)

    Overall, I'm still pleased with the Evo WPs ... having these is way better than giving up VFFs for the winter.  They're totally waterproof in my experience, and have a great grip that is better than most conventional footwear I've worn.  Downsides are the relative lack of flexibility compared to other VFFs, and toe pockets that are a little cramped and rigid.  I wish they had a little more insulation, too, so I could wear them in cool weather without socks.  But overall, I think they're definitely worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mark Hufstetler. What an awesome photo of your FiveFingers in the snow! Wow! We would love to use this on our social channels and give you credit. Would that be cool with you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibram® Sure, anything for the cause.  :) Let me know where you use it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Installed the Lion upgrade on my iMac this morning, though not without difficulty