@David: I'm getting a few friends over here, but most of them are pretty quiet so far. I'm really hoping this place takes off, so I can ditch Facebook, but we'll see.
And yeah, to add somebody you just put them in one of your circles. They get a notification about that, and can choose to reciprocate, but of course don't have to. So "friendships" can be one-sided ... just like in real life. :)
Your guess is as good as mine! He's definitely got some herd dog in him -- Australian Shepherd, maybe -- but beyond that I just can't figure it out. A doggie DNA test may be in order ...
I'm pretty sure that no one I know is still here, but I thought I'd make a last post anyway, just for the heck of it. I'm sorry you didn't make it, Google Plus. Sleep well.
So for those of you who haven't heard, the engine on my poor old Toyota finally gave up the ghost last week. This is the car I got to replace it -- a new Subaru XV Crosstrek. And of course I had to get it in orange. :)
He is such a beauty! Love the wildflowers, too. I hope you're both doing well!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brandy! He's definitely a real sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well, too. :)
Hey, David, Luc!
ReplyDelete@David: I'm getting a few friends over here, but most of them are pretty quiet so far. I'm really hoping this place takes off, so I can ditch Facebook, but we'll see.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, to add somebody you just put them in one of your circles. They get a notification about that, and can choose to reciprocate, but of course don't have to. So "friendships" can be one-sided ... just like in real life. :)
my google+ feed is comprised of pretty much 98% you:) The other 2% is people posting, "I don't understand google+".
ReplyDeleteIt's because Facebook has destroyed the Internet's cognitive skills!
ReplyDeletePretty boy. Cattle dog and lab?
ReplyDeleteYour guess is as good as mine! He's definitely got some herd dog in him -- Australian Shepherd, maybe -- but beyond that I just can't figure it out. A doggie DNA test may be in order ...
ReplyDelete